Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Art of The Craft

In just 3 days... 5 ppl birthday had passed lol. And speaking of bdays... I just suddenly thought of the art of bday gift crafting. Sometimes i wonder... when I put in so much effort and time and creative juices if those gifts will actually be meaningful for the long run. i mean though ppl give me such gifts i will keep with me in a safe place... that's all I do...

And every year it is a challenge yet greater. Becuz i have to constantly come up with better and better works of art so that things dun get dull. Right now on hand I have like 3 bday gift projects in my head that are due in weeks or for some months. Really thinking hard on what to do liao... hopefully i will get enlightened soon.

After the quest for the BIG why... I realised something in me changed. I no longer wanna hang out with girls that much. probably first time in my life that i actually prefer the company of the same gender. I guess that's a good thing considering I'm going to NS and this ought to make me manlier ^^V.

Actually feeling a bit lonely nowadays... Busy thinking abt loads of stuff and wondering what to do to be a good fren. Hooi kim says it takes a long time... But with little encounters face to face i wonder even if with time it will still work. hai... actually shldn't post here. I shld just think to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment