Friday, January 22, 2010

The Memory That Echoes

Until today... probably a week had passed by... But some phrases u hear from people. Those that actually get to the heart they nvr really fade away as do daily conversations do. Keep hearing them repeatedly in the head. Not to say they were wrong. Not to say they were words that bring fire. Also not to say I feel like dying... Just feel hollow as though some lonely cold wind scud by the sort of thing whenever that videoclip replay in the head...

Life's not as easy as it seems... I'm working my guts out to not be something I dun wanna become or rather remain. I want to make a difference and lead a different life. I want to hold my head high again if that ever matters to anyone. I want to dare to go out and see the world and show people the confident side of me instead of withdrawing and feeling like an outcast...

But then again... the words go on and on in my head... and i wonder if... maybe after everything... it's right that... I'm still some lousy soul afterall... just thinking I mean something to this world when I'm not... who am I anyway? Neither rich nor good company too... and whenever i rmb those words... I dun feel like hanging out or being frens with anybody... Feel like being alone until I figure out how to be a great person so that ppl would enjoy my company and as a fren =/

Really I guess... ... 'You think you so great?' a nvr dying phrase.... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment