Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Quick Post To A Bad Day

Was listening to the song 'bad day' as i was going to NUS to learn how to teach today... It's rather ironic I would say... becuz today is supposed to be a happy day for me. But then I feel very anxious and very vexed inside... =/

For those that send me wishes on fb or sms and give me nice bday presents thx a lot... really =D Cuz... like I said in past few posts... to me bday if ppl rmbs show that ur existence is appreciated and I'm glad that in this world at least my existence means something to ppl... =X Shall not mention what's so frustrating here bah... let it continue to simmer and boil in my heart and mind... probably going to sleep early and hope this day ends real soon... ... =(

Sometimes I deserve that slap to wake me up from those expectations... and I qn those around me if I'm truely evil to think that way... Just I guess becuz I gave so much so I wished for at least some recognition and appreciation... ... =/ But probably I got it all wrong le bah... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment