Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back From Kukup... Now A Day To The Big Day

Dun really have any pictures to post for this post, cuz all the f3 trip photos are with joey lol. Well once she publishes them on fb, I'm gonna go steal the best pics and post it here haha. Kukup trip was really exciting becuz this is my first ever trip overseas with a grp of frens. Kukup is a small fishing village in Malaysia btw. and Toh Liling was right about the pollution part. Cuz in Kukup all the water u use go straight down into the sea and mud below the kelongs.

To make matters worst, the locals there toss everything down the mangrove swamp, and I seriously mean everything =.= I actually got super guilty when I bathed becuz I knew that all the soapy water was going flow into the sea below and I felt damn bad. I asked the other f3 ppl but they didn't really care. lol guess I was thinking too much. As always during these types of trip, I emoed unfortunately close to night time but recoverd after a good sleep. Oh well... let bygones be bygones. =)

Played table tennis for the first time too and it was DAMN fun, The first day everyone was like super wild over it and i was like thinking how fun could it get? But second day when I tried I went crazy too... But hai... i played 6 matches and LOST all 6 matches >.< Gotta try hard for next f3 ping-pong match haha. We all wanted to watch the sunrise... but sadly the sky was obscured by clouds zzzzz. And we got up too early to watch it. We went there to camp at like 4+ am? LOL Oh oh and how could I forget the awesome fireworks we played that night. Damn cool la haha... But not as cool as when I was in China that time during AYLC. The fireworks there were BIGGER and more colourful. haha sj rmbs too...

Overall... though many of us got sunburnt... the food was so-so... we didn't really played any great games as a grp... we didn't catch any fish at all during fishing =.=... we didn't catch the sunrise as planned... But I would say I really enjoyed this trip becuz of everyone there which made it truely fun. I admit that there are times when I ask myself if I truely belong with f3, me, being so quiet and all... But even if I dun... I wish I were becuz everyone is so nice =) Well putting the days of Kukup behind me now... but of course implanted in my head. tmr would be jan 5th liao...

Two big events. One is my birthday and second is that I have to go to the teaching thing and finally FINALLY first time in my life I have to wear office attire =.=. Wonder how that will turn out seriously... Been thinking of what to wish for for my bday for a long long time... i mean I only get one bday wish a yr... so I gotta be careful. But then again last yr's wish didn't really come true... hai... feel like wishing for it again... But i wonder if bday wishes are really that special?

I'm hopeful for certain things... ... But by the current situation I decide let's drop it... Wouldn't wanna add extra burden to someone already with problems cuz that's the good fren thing to do... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment