Saturday, October 27, 2012

Music Box


True strength was not the strength to carry up the sword of courage. I guess I was sadly mistaken. But for a long time I was always under the impression that it was. When I see that the people around me could achieve so much great things using their own power I pitied myself for the lack of ability that I possessed. Perhaps a better way to say it would be that I lack the abilities that the practical world demanded... yet... the demand is an insatiable appetite fueled by the innate desires of so many to obtain pure power: Money, intelligence, career and even appearances...

I come to realize though that in Uni it really didn't matter who here has the greatest latent talent or who has the raw power needed to succeed... Everybody has that reservoir of pure power inside them... Whether I have a bigger one; whether I have a smaller one... does it really matter? I guess the only greatest factor that determines the difference between me and them; me and us; me and u; and even between me and me is the ability to tap onto the huge reservoir that lies dormant inside.

Do I have the drive? Do I lack resolve? For I lack that fire starter to jump start the engine... I'm stuck in a perpetual story of rainy days...

But I asked again... what is true strength... it was not the power to take up the sword of courage... But rather I found that it took even greater strength to put that sword down when there is no longer any meaning~

Am I alone here? =( I hear the music box that brings back nostalgic memories... 

there is a question that forms in my heart... but I wondered if knowing the answer would have made things any better... I promised~~

No comments:

Post a Comment