Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rainbow Tears


Perspective is power and the way we perceive ourselves affect us so much that sometimes if we think of failing then it goes without saying that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think of times when I really regret doing certain things in my life: Some I'm ashamed of; some I just hate myself for; some I ask myself what came over me at the heat of the moment... It is with this that I ask myself if it was even possible to lead a life that has no regrets. That is to say that, whatever I do I will have so much faith and conviction that it will propel me forward to where I envision myself to be in a bright future of beautiful dreams and boundless happiness~

Are we disappointed by ourselves when we do something wrong? Perhaps there was a time when you really wished so much to apologize to someone about a moment of folly that befell upon you, yet you have no excuses but to say a soft but sincere: I'm sorry~

It's as if the rain came earlier than you had anticipated and the storm swirls around you and attacks you from all directions. You cried and you were in agony. Though at the back of your mind you knew that a rainbow of hope awaits you at the end of the trials. So you shed tears of pain but yet filled with the beautiful dreams of a new tomorrow that you know will come any time now. Are you cold walking drenched in this pouring rain? For I feel cold no longer. Only weeping tears of beautiful hopes that empower myself... tears of love and vigor... those as enchanting as a rainbow across the sky.

I left an umbrella made of the hope of a thousand rainbows developed across the seemingly eternal skies of grey... Staying silently but never forgotten... parked somewhere where it will be discovered once again... when it should rain or when it's owner finds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment