Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Seed Embraced By The Soil


I woke up in the middle of the night feeling the chilling winds of the night creep upon me. Out of my carelessness I had fell asleep without covering myself with my blanket and I thought to myself... Let's just try to sleep without it otherwise I still have to make it the next morning. But I tossed and turned for a few minutes... and in the end I still buried myself like a worm in a cocoon under the warm embrace of what felt like safe heaven... 

I covered myself... snug... warm... safe to sleep once again... But a single tear streaked down my cheek as I came to realize how much I wanted some protection from the cold... Just a place where I could feel that I could be myself once again... under the warm and nurturing comfort of a cover from all the bad things happening out there.

I woke up this morning... feeling an unusual emptiness in my heart. I didn't feel like talking about it anymore and I probably cried my fill about everything else that needed to be grieved over. I had breakfast by myself and I kept thinking of the pair of eyes I wanted to say something but then decided not to just because I don't feel like it anymore...

Is this the end? I dunno... ... But perhaps the end always comes first from me... because even if the whole world wanted things to end up yet I refuse to do so... then the story will never end as well... The depth of feelings is deep and a mystery.

The past and good o' days... will never translate to the future and the present... only identities from which we draw our lines from~

No comments:

Post a Comment