Monday, October 29, 2012

Permafrost


I'm tormented by horrible dreams in my sleep of scenes in real life... they provide troubled sleep... Even when I decided to go to bed early I am denied safe sanctum...

Is it really better this way? 

I just want to run away... run far far ahead even though I wanted to turn around and head back to where I came from. But I can only watch and see... no matter how much I wish and no matter how much I feel about things. Things will never be changed. 

I made a promise though... still... I remember a line... I remember a time... there was this that had to be said:

":( Don't worry ok? Without rain we would never appreciate the warmth of sunshine. Don't feel under valued. That is who you are and true friends/lovers will love you for who you are. Not what they want you to be. Haha It's ok. I like the rain. It puts things in perspective. Embrace sadness and melancholy. Its is part of life and beautiful in its own strange way. I won't 'un-friend' u k? =D you are awesome in your own way"

drip drip drop...

No comments:

Post a Comment