Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quiet Thoughts


How now brown cow?
I don't know how so please tell me how.
Even when water is still the bottoms still ripples;
beneath a surface of reflections of truth.

Is silence the harbinger of a disaster so near?
I dread the silence;
I despise the quiet;
But there came no sound but mute witness to the snivels of a lonely heart.

Can you hear me even in the midst of this film without sound?
One I so tirelessly wake up to everyday.

Like a leaf I drifted with the movements of a peaceful wave;
translating from point to point;
wavering from left to right;
The sun went down and the stars came out;
I attempted to lead a life not bound by puppet strings.

I am self-conscious...
Insecure too...

My only wish I have is that;
it will all be over soon

No comments:

Post a Comment