Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Painting The Silence With A Riot Of Colors


Why do some people keep things quiet when they have something that they really wanted to say? Does silence breed harmony or does it aid communication in any way? It would seem as though silence and communication doesn't seem to have any relationship whatsoever... But yet somehow I feel that it does. Because sometimes when certain things are said they leave bad after tastes in the mouth and they inflict wounds of the heart. Where do I draw the line then? Where do I draw the line that separates the silence from the voices that echoes in my heart?

Is it about trust? The trust that certain things need not be conveyed but be understood. But without a sound at all.. even if a tree fell in the middle of the forest and no one was there to hear it... would we have known that it fell after all? Sometimes... I find that silence is a test of trust... but just like god cannot be put to the test... should trust in people be put to the test then? It would seem it defeats the whole purpose isn't it?

So paint this silence with colors already and let there be no more gloominess and things unsaid. Because in every second of my life... I wish to tell the world so many things... And I feel so many emotions that paints so many pictures in my head that are so lucid.

Do I lack it though? Sigh... A sigh that is as many words as a thousand word essay will be

No comments:

Post a Comment