Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Brand Name; Price Tag


Is the brand so important? When we purchase our daily items and we buy our clothes and accessories do we keep the brand name as a consideration for our shopaholic splurges? Is a title of goodwill so much more valuable than the durability of that item? Perhaps a good brand name in itself entails that the item will be with a certain standard of quality.

So do we gloat when we have a branded good? Otherwise why bother with buying branded items if only for personalized usage? If I had a fake branded good with the same quality and durability will it matter if it were a real brand or if it were fake?

The title and the price tag... they are important. I wonder why they are... but I could never come to an answer. The brand... ... Is it so important to me?

Of what am I speaking I wonder... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment