Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When the cold wind blows


I wonder what is wrong seriously... why is it that I am not the least worried about what is to come. I see the people around me panicking and feeling anxious about the upcoming tasks that we would have to perform but inside me it still remains hollow. I feel nothing and I am apathetic toward it all. Did I miss something? Did U not realize something important yet?

So all the people around me danced to a different rhythm from what I was dancing to. I felt rather alone that I had to do things by myself. But it was normal I guess... It always has been like this... and it always will be... When I tried to ask though... people were busy with stuffs. I couldn't do anything but say okay... but deep inside I heard a long sigh~~

Am I doing things right? In asking myself questions against a checklist to prevent myself from over-reacting again... I chanced upon a question I had in mind... if it still felt the same? or had I been mistaken and living a lie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment