Sunday, November 18, 2012

Do Give or Not to Give: A Second Chance


Everyone has hope and everyone has disappointments. We all say we are forgiving and we all say we try our best not to be judgmental. But even with so much capacity that we all claim we have... do we have it in our hearts to give people another chance when things go wrong? Perhaps things are unfair to one party that they have to put up with some form of skeleton in the closet of the other, but that's where the power of feelings come in doesn't it?

I believe the strongest power that we all possess is the power of feelings. For verily... Logic fails when feelings overwhelm and actions become directed by powerful feelings that transform into incredible wills of iron and drive of motivation. Do we blame someone when they commit a wrong sometimes more than once? If people try... do we discredit them? Or should we honour their efforts as little as the results may be?

I really don't know what to advice...

But I believe in second chances... because I know one day... as well all know... all humans make mistakes... I know that one day, I will surely make some wrong and desire for the people I care about to grant me the chances and believe in me. So my heart goes out to all those who are truly earnest to repent and give up on their old ways. Let's make a prayer that history never repeats itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment