Saturday, August 15, 2009

Broken


I wonder when views will change... ... Though views are not always true... and many people different perception... If only impressions never lasted... but that will mean turning back the hands of time... Though it's inside that matters and you know who you are... sometimes I wish I could take out my heart, so that people will see... so that people will believe what I claim is true and take my word for it...

Though i say its alright... Politically correct sentence and word of consolment to decieve oneself: 'Let those shallow people be. Who cares for people who judge you before they know u...' Yet we all are to blame for ourselves sometimes right? We portrayed ourselves that way, so it's our own choice.

To be ourselves or to show what people wanna see... I wonder... if there's a line somewhere between those two that is subtle yet perfect. Wanna tell the world... if i said it truely ok... I would be lying... becuz who would be? =( It's one of those things that even if I jumped into the yellow river I can never wash off the 'sin'... Neither would it make a difference if I strapped myself to a lie detector... and say the truth... people will just believe what their brains and hearts tell them... science and logic too will not be considered a valid answer... for ppl who dun believe u will qn if those sciences are 100% accurate...

I guess... i can only count on ppl that believe me... =(

I wish there was a way i could show them I'm not what they think i am... ... =X

No comments:

Post a Comment