Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heartbreak

I feel so much heartbreak... My heart has split into two... >.< I feel so sorry yet so lost... I wish you won't ignore me plz... =X I just wanna talk and communicate so i know what exactly you hate me so much about? I know its shameful and so stupid of me... becuz though i did something wrong I until now still not very sure... =X I wish you would tell me... ... hai... dun ignore me bro
=((((

I dun ever once wanted to harm you and even if i did... I really didn't mean to... =( and so i tell you sincerely I'm sorry... ... for becuz I hurt you so much... =( I know whatever I say... there is never a sure way to ever tell if i am lying to u or if its truely how I feel... Even if i say i strap myself to a lie detector... i guess ultimately i understand now... trust is something that can never be proven but is just how much u believe someone... I hope u believe me bro... =X I really saying all those things from the bottom of my heart...

You're my most important friend and a family member to me too... =( And I'll treasure u no matter how things turn out... I wonder if I'm selfish? I know maybe is just i wanna save this frenship so is selfish of me... but really... >.< U really wanna end? =(((( How do u expect me to just see it end when you're my brother sia...

My heart's in a mess now... even feel things I NOT supposed to feel... >.<>.< really... To me now... my brother is the most important thing and nothing else... so just... give me a chance will u? =X Let past issues be buried and dun dig them up anymore... We cannot change the past but at least we have the present? =X

Just sorry bro... really sorry... T.T Dun be mad at me anymore... =(

If i dun flush that thing out of my system I forsee terrible danger... so... for me and your sake... I said bye forever to that thing... ... =(

1 comment: