Saturday, August 8, 2009

What's Tormenting Me? =(

What's tormenting me? Driving me insane and all fickle... What driving me? To think of all those rushing films of thoughts... What's bugging me so much? That is makes me restless day and night... What's this I am feeling? Is it anguish? Sadness? Dullness? or...? Information overload... So much rushing through my head yet so little I understand...

Wanna talk to so many people... yet strangely nothing comes out... Ask me what I wanna say... The answer is I dunno too... Just feel like there's so many things in my heart and mind... But I still dunno what I wanna say to anyone... Save me from this torment... This bugging sensation that is so irritating and refuses to let way...

What's wrong with me seriously? Why am I so troubled by something I cannot even pinpoint... What's this all about? Perhaps I have some idea... But why is it I can't speak it out? Why...? =(((

Can I do what I decided I would do when the right time comes...? Or would I be too soft and give in in the end... Is this right of me? To abandon my heart for what is right for the soul? But then again... perhaps things would turn out fine without my interference... Let's wait and see... But can I deliver the ultimate hand of judgement? To do what i said and to do what is right... To do not what only I think is right... and what is fair... But what everyone thinks should be the right way to do it... I'll try... But I can never promise...

I said so long... ... But I guess... u dun care actually or get the hint... ... Apathy? am I capable of that?... ... I can only say... easily erroded convictions...

No comments:

Post a Comment