Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Will Power


I need to do something now or it'll all be too late... precious diamond, multi-faceted... flawless quality, crystal clear perception... Beautiful illusion in front of me. I feel complacency in my heart, but as voices of reason wake me up... I sitr in my own sleep and ask myself why I'm not doing anything...

A ban to yourself? haha... Maybe its time to remove the ban becuz it would seem like a source for motivation... something my complacent soul seriously needs... That kind of fire power like last time... That incinerates all... I hate myself seriously... as I hear people say the truth and I myself blame myself....

What the hell am i thinking? =X I gotta change course, go another direction... becuz this idea is crazy... Yet do i even have a chance to success it seems pessimistic or perhaps over estimating myself... =((

No comments:

Post a Comment