Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rainy Day

It's a sad... and lonely night today... It's raining like there's no tomorrow... The howling wind beating against the windows... Raindrops falling and trickling down the window sill... Protected from the outside like an oasis from the onslaught of the storm... a sanctuary amidst disaster... A refuge to seek shelter from the malevolent clouds... and the scudding rain's fury...

I shiver... ... And I shudder... Starring and asking why... asking if god will hear and tell me... why even in my room there's still rain falling on my head...

The rain seems so big just above my head... so lightly it falls on other people... And as I absorb the shock and impact of the falling rain... ... I look out and create rain myself... When life's unfair... and know it... That the grass is greener on the other side always... And also for rain that only seems to hit me more badly...

Yet as I stop and stare... and ask myself if it's just me...? And cry in pain and suffering amidst everything else... it's like time froze... Living in trepidation... for a silly mistake that will beckon me sayonara... I live in fear for the just that slip up that will bring me all the way to the hell for ppl who die in hell...

Talked and talked... so many things and so little time... As I ranted misfortune how sorrowful and dull... Only to realise... the person i talked to was no better... Two emo ppl talked and talked... and in the end... how more sad it is... the world's so sad... ... ... ... =( but at the end... in all the tears... Somehow... comfort follows and i know... it's never only me... ... neither is it big or small... ...

Peered out of the window... to see the rain... to see it subsided... as calm as it was my heart... searched for that last puddle or wet marks on the concrete floor... But in the end...

Where's the rain? It was raining in deed... ... somewhere else... just not outside... ... but inside... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment