Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Truth Shall Set Us Free?

I feel bad... Having to lie and lie to cover up my lies... So tired having to worry one day secrets will be known and me having to deal with the aftermath... So I hid myself... And my deed to protect myself from a storm... ... Reap what you sow yea? However as I thought for a long time too... Even if its wrong... ... or bad... I didn't intend to do anything bad in the first place... =X Never did... Harmed no one... Only harmed myself... ... And in the end when I finally wanna tell people I become a criminal...

Although I say it's no longer... Will you believe me? Because I lied to you before because I dun wanna lose you... ... Last time... As much as I hate it... Feelings and emotions I can't control one right? Even though I tried so hard... And in the end when everyone tell me... I didn't do anything bad... I wonder why my fate is still as such... =(

I just was so scared all this time... the truth will leave me empty... yet always hated so much to lie to u... I should have just said... and I wished deep inside when I tell you perhaps you'll tell me it's alright since its over... It's my dark past... And accept me for who I once were and what now... ... I never lied about any other thing but this... This I promise... But will you believe me this time? I'll only say I'm sorry... ... becuz... i once told you i will never lie to u about anything...

I wanna say I love you brother... Not in a way you now might think... Because you're like my family outside home... and whether brother and best friend was ever real? I assure u... I never thought otherwise for a second... ... and that's the truth I can only say...

No comments:

Post a Comment