Monday, March 26, 2012

For that moment I felt like saying nothing but stare...

There comes a time when I just suddenly have so much thoughts in my mind... but I just didn't want to say anything. Wished I could send my feelings to whom it may concern telepathically but it just doesn't work that way. Would someone ever try when the odds are against you? Or simply give up on a camp fire when the firewood charred and burnt to cinders?

Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Can you hear what I want to say and cannot say? When faced with this... I pretended things were all normal when inside I knew full well that there was no 'arc of time' in this world. For that moment I really really felt like saying something. But I chose to be a mute and just stare thinking of what would have happened should I have said something...

No comments:

Post a Comment