Friday, March 23, 2012

Razed and Blunder

What is going on nowadays? I mean really what is going on? I feel just like a robot with no life. Working non-stop and always so stressed even when I get home. When I just want to enjoy a TV show or even play my computer games I only realize I doze off... I'm just so tired of everything... ... The worst thing is when I even dream about work and I wake up to a dull day like I've never slept-- Like I just had a prequel of the day's itinerary...

Is it just me? =X Is it just me... who feel so stressed like there's this pistol just pointing down on my head... Don't the others feel it too? =/// I really just so want to get things done just that I can't force people to work as fast as me because I still want to consider other's feelings too =X

When things were at their busiest I had to have so many things happen at the same time making me so moody I look at myself in the mirror in the toilet today and I saw a dog...

I lost a decent smile since I dunno when... When I wanted solace I found no refuge; just more disquiet~~ It's as if living each and everyday had no meaning... only to serve as a worker bee serving the queen. But I desired more than anything to try again at where it mattered most, but was too cowardly to face it once more =/// It's still raining where I am now... Like this dark cloud just following me all around.

Please dun ask why I look so emo nowadays... =/// Because I just sort of resigned myself to a bitter fate. Accepted that I am cursed and on top of that am still working despite my healing heart. Will time heal everything?

I'm really not ok... ... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment