Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Joining String

Wherever we go and whoever we meet we forge friendships and establish relations with everyone and everything around us. And at that particular point in time we can be the best of friends or the most efficient colleague/ working partners. But like a seasonal flux, all that can be gone just like that- A lush green tree losing all its leaves in a passing autumn season~~

There's this invisible string that holds us all together. What makes for a long lasting impression? A bond so strong that can withstand the corrosion of time and space. Why is it that when a beautiful string of beads lose their joining connections they scatter all over the place...

I really wonder if... this string that joins me to people and how it joins people to me is transitory throughout my life... Is it really so hard to maintain the string that joins us all together... For to accept the cold reality that we only form these bonds because they were out of practicality and our individual needs at that moment in our lives... I find it depressing... =X

When I leave; when you leave... Will will still greet each other when we see each other on the road? Is what I'm doing weird... I actually agreed but couldn't help it. But the one thing I couldn't say was... I knew it wasn't normal just that I could find no words to explain and that is just the transparent truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment