Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Silent Night Thoughts Under The Stars


Night times... quiet nights always seem to be the best incubator for emo-ish feelings and thoughts. Especially when I feel lonely and have so much free time to spare. A questions floats around in my head... much like the moon gravitating around the planet earth. And I asked myself... if I should pop that question when time and again history has revealed to me that it leads to painful consequences... one which I have grown by now to be familiar~ =///

If only wishes could be granted by the stars in the night sky. Some people say when people die, their spirits rise into the sky and become the beautiful stars that we see. Such romantic ideas for masses of hydrogen gas igniting in the blackness of cold dark space~~~ Yet naively I wonder and hoped that these twinkling sparkles will rain blessings on me and make my wishes come true... foolish~~~

As foolish am I to believe so many things I see but do not feel. Big risks; Big rewards... am I too timid to make that first step. My fear of failure and being hurt. =X

Oh please... anyone out there... because I've been wandering aimlessly and looking for the right person to speak to... but have yet to find someone suitable. Will you be able to tolerate this madness and my insanity? It's too much to ask of anyone... ... when not everything in this world is about myself... I am just an insignificant being... I really am... ... so huge but so small at the same time... Like the giant suns in the solar system being tiny twinkling lights when we see them on earth... Should I really believe what I see... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment