Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Post Before Work

I have a lot of things on my mind... Rambling away non-stop. If I tried to listen closely I doubt I could hear them all. It's all a cacophony of people's voices. Some telling me to do things while others reminding me of the pain of scars inflicted. I wish I could lead a life with no burden and also without thinking of all these nuts and bolts that make up life itself.

Perhaps... Staying home was the best remedy. A sanctuary from the chaos that the outside world brings. What will happen today and tomorrow? I'll never know. Whether it'll bring dread or surprises is also a common mystery. I wonder what is it that I wish to accomplish in the remaining two months that I have before I ORD and leave this place.

Is there a knot still present? I suspect there is. Just that nobody seems to want to face it or do something about it. Like a surgical operation in the Emergency Room, there is always a chance for success or failure. To decide whether to take that gamble lies in the hands of the one to test the system. But the true failure/success only comes when we take that final step to face Judgement Day. But do I have the courage to step into that room?

That's the most important question... So I procrastinated~

Can you hear me? Can you hear me? There's this message I want to convey. Just that nobody's there to hear it. Close my eyes... I see people around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment