Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Moon That Never Catches Up With The Sun

I wonder where that willpower has gone to. I think it is indeed true that being in NS for too long and you lose some of yourself. Won't really say it is all that bad. For after all, life is fair, and when I lose some, I gain something in return.

Certain things happen in life and I really wonder if they are more of fate or chance... I can never decide~ Do I really deserve to be where I am now? Because sometimes I really do feel out of place like I belong somewhere else. And other times I just feel like digging a hole and hiding from the people around me. I wonder why's that... ... =X

Who/What is the Sun that lends me the light to shine so brightly in the darkness of the night sky. Without my sun, I'll just be a floating piece of rock. But like the cosmos... It shall always be that the moon will never ever meet it's Sun, for when one rises, the other falls. Dawn gives way to a beautiful morning but a goodbye to a romantic night sky.

Am I feeling out of place right now? With no one to really look for when I feel lost. It would have been easier in those good old days in school when friends were always there for you. But as I grew up... I've seen the adult world with my own eyes and because of that I've been forced to grow up as well.

P.S. I'm really sorry that sometimes I do feel that I'm a pain. Even though everybody seems not to mind, I mind... ... But the words that were to be an apology could never come out of my mouth~~ Seeing that it will always make things worst to know I'm an emo kid... =//

No comments:

Post a Comment