Monday, April 9, 2012

An Invisible Hand


Yesterday I finally made that decision to change myself. To become a better person and to let go of all the sorrow and pain in my heart~ I guess... it was always easy to let go, just that somehow sentiments holds people back. Some times I feel that many many things are actually not essential to our lives. Yet we choose to treasure them because we have feelings. But I soon learn as I would hope any body in the same boat as me will learn... That letting go is sometimes the best option.

I was a stubborn one. Friends advised me, but I refused to budge. I admit that I liked to seek friends to pour out my sorrows. But I actually just want to vent and not to find a solution. For that I express to all those I've vented that I am truely sorrow for raining on your parade =X

All these things I am doing now. To become a changed person. I really don't know where it is all going to. But I know this... that is that I hear a voice telling me that I am doing the right thing. =X

Of late... I feel more assured of myself. I feel that I am no longer alone as there is someone constantly watching over me and telling me the right thing to do. I have faith in my heart to listen to that voice. Be it my own thoughts finally surfacing to my ears or holy spirits guiding me toward the light. But whatever the case... I'm really grateful to a friend of mine who helped me find this new path. Thank god... I'm really grateful~

1 comment:

  1. Zhao mian, i teared reading this. I am so thankful that God hears prayers and He has shown you how much He loves you. -joey

    ReplyDelete