Friday, April 6, 2012

To Whom This May Concern


Dear XXX,

What happened exactly? I've been trying very hard to establish contact again but somehow you have not been responding at all... Did I do something wrong? I feel like I've been doing CPR non-stop on a dead person and it's starting to tire me and make me seriously wonder what I actually did to make you want to avoid me and shun this much...

It would seem like the logical thing to do to just stop trying right? I also told myself the same thing every time I sent out an SMS hoping to get a reply... But only to be disappointed when I received nothing...

It's quite stupid really... I mean I see myself trying so badly to get to someone who probably left. But I can't help it at all... Would knowing why stop all this? And somehow deep inside I sort of feel that the answer wouldn't be a pleasant one... But ah hahaha... I refused to give up.

Will you tell me some painful words so that I'll stop trying? I'm too stubborn to see I guess? Too stubborn to see that I've in fact been trying to hold on to something non-existent. I mean seriously who holds on so hard to friendships? People would probably understand if I were talking about a r/s. But sadly it isn't...

Have I really grown up? Or am I still behaving like a kid?

You tell me... ... =/


No comments:

Post a Comment