Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why?

It is the most common question that we ask people, ask ourselves and ask god when things happen that we don't understand/comprehend/accept... I wonder if knowing the answer really means anything to us. Will knowing why ever ease the pain, turn back time or rectify a fault? Yet somehow it comes from within us that we have to find out the answer some way or another.

But often we would have noticed... when we ask the golden question we end up asking more 'whys' and it goes on and on and on until we give up on the search for the final answer when the pain-eternal-is too dire to bear.

But I had to keep probing further and further... with each step creating more and more distance. It ends up an interrogation for the ones as pure as the driven snow~~~

Is knowing why things happen really that important? Why is it I rationalize and feel that it really isn't that meaningful, yet, I have this urge to discover the 'truth'- provided there is a truth to it all =X

I wish I could do what my mind says. To not care about it all... The question wouldn't have existed if I never thought that way. Just shut one's eyes tight and move forward. And soon I'll find the perilous path ahead a breeze... isn't that it? T.T

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment