Saturday, April 7, 2012

One Note Out


Up to this point I really don't know what to believe anymore. Even if it is not true... Even if reasonable doubt existed I must admit that both sides have offered me solace from the turmoil taking place in my heart and mind. In truth I just want to be a better person to everyone... I don't want to be a burden anymore, and neither do I want to hate myself so badly...

I want to make friends with myself before I start to love and befriend others... Because as a friend told me that I am so insecure about myself that it is taking a toll on how I handle all my friendships and relationships with people. And I really can't help but admit that's true =(

So as I find spiritual support from religion, I am going to strike out a journey on my own to learn to love myself again. I want to change myself too and come back again a changed guy. So much so that people will like the new me.

I wish a time away from people so that I may start to heal the wounds inside. Religion will be my friend in this time alone. So that I can rediscover my own good traits and make peace with my feelings. I have an extremely deep sense of feeling that can be used well if channeled correctly. But I need to learn to control it first... So...

Goodbye everyone~~~ I'm going on a vacation~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment