Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trials


For a long time now I have denied that voice inside me because I hated that little guy. I hated that little guy who had such an insignificant existent. So I decided to be someone else so that I could fit in. I was lost for a time... gone through depression, the rain and tears~~ I was hurt inside and struggled to call for help... But I guess I ended up causing much harm to people as much as I harmed myself... =(

But I think I understand now... Understand what it all meant. What all these trials actually meant... those tears and loneliness...

If it never hurt so bad I would have never knew how much I valued the things that were important to me. I cared so much about everyone, I sort of lost myself. When finally I decided to embrace myself and listen to that little guy, I suddenly realized I was not alone any more. The trials and pain that I had to suffer... they made me stronger and let me learn what are important to me. Without those tears and lonely nights I would not have been prepared to face my true calling.

It might seem quite naive to say this. But I really love everyone so much... And if I could have a heart big enough to cover the world I would be truely blessed. But for now I am satisfied with all that I have. I treasure the bonds that I had made with my friends and also the faith in god that has carried me through this tough time.

But one thing I just want to say. And say it deep down from the depths of my heart... I'm truely grateful for all I have today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment