Monday, April 2, 2012

Foot Steps In The Sands of Time

Turn an hour glass over and you'll realize that time just ebbs away... With every grain of sand- A distant shard of memory... And no matter how hard you try to slow things down... You'll realize that time waits for no one. How frustrating it is when the sand just slips through all the tiny holes in your fingers and when you look back at yourself from now, you're practically left empty-handed...

Where does the future lead to? I really dun know... Does anyone, really? =S

And with every step we make-one step at a time-I cannot help but question if that one tiny step was the right one. Did I miss something? Something which would one day be important to me... But I have forgotten to treasure.

At the end of the day... when I am about to sleep... Things just flash pass my mind. Some are memories; others nightmares of a future I will try my best not to create. But if there was just one day I could take a vacation- A vacation to run away from the one person I really want to avoid for awhile-- myself.... It would be really nice... =X

I'm just a human... Not even a perfect human. Just one stumbling along the path that leads to a common mystery. I have limits, and god will have me acknowledge them.

Does one honest voice speak louder than a crowd? ~~~

I wonder where this goes? ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment