Sunday, July 5, 2009

As the plot thickens

The stars fortell the future... the cards speak only the truth... coupling premonitions all speak of something bare... something bad... Living in paranoia day in and out... I actualy dun dare go Jurong point much after that premonition and partially I stay away from bus stops too... But nothing doubts tomorrow... be it gut feeling, by experience, by tarot reading, via horoscope or etc... they all unanimus speak the same... My instincts tell me to back out... But somehow I just dun feel like running away anymore...

It doesn't take a psychic to fortell certain things... All it takes is experience and some brain. surely a prick in the heart right down the middle... Sometimes curiousity kills the cat... When things go missing I panic so much... ... Can't find my school work now... I think I lost it... Finding so anxiously as much as I find something else too...

Too bad fairytales never existed... from past till now... For the delusional optimist perhaps... I guess I once believed but changed with time... I always have this gift for imaginations... Perhaps I am still a kid... still play games, watch cartoons and play with toys too... yea I know childish but I can craft stories easily... An overactive mind I have... Seeing imagery ever paranoia... When it is none of my business I still think and imagine... kinda pathetic and naive to the extent of folly...

When what once was hope now change to mope... It is the challenges in life... I cannot run... But truthfully, I am sure I am not ready... How silly I was to thought I am... Living the life of a drama series... Asked around and realised I am the abnormal one... Not u or him or anyone else... just me... Understandable of course... but some sort of can't believe a feeling so strong or otherwise stubborn that the erosion by the sands of time seems negligible...

Every sight it hurts. Every thought it kills... Every fantasy some hope... But fantasies always fantasies... The plot is thickening, everyone is moving... I am walking but everyone seems sprinting... He seems better now, he never resisted a word from that phrase I raised... I guess it was a silent acknowledgement... I can't stand it really I dunno why... I have no right anymore...


It's different now I guess... as he said... ... I remember this saying... and someone's optimistic answer...

XXX: A porcelain bowl with cracks. Nothing can heal the cracks.
YYY: What cracks. Our friendship no cracks la... If have just change a new one la... dun care what that stupid girl say...

Haha... No use remembering now... when someone else has probably forgotten already... again i believed in something so simplistic it is so naive... If only things were so easy I won't find myself tearing all the time... ... A porcelain bowl... ... how... ... fragile... I wish... there was a new one now... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment