Saturday, July 4, 2009

Choosing

A choice between two... two persons? two choices? two means? two paths? two answers?

It's one point off to the left of the balance... a wrong choice made... and probably sink to rock bottom... choose the right choice... and u will fly like an angel... But which to pick...

Perhaps both of them are wrong... and as someone told me... let's not haste over this... perhaps none of them is the right choice... the stakes are too big and the pressure is building... I wanna know so much... if there is someone who will accept me for the truth... and not run away... who will understand me and tell me... 'I dun mind'...

I can't accept? Can I? Should I or should I not? So many choices so little time... I wonder if i made the choice of should, i will suffer that day and be so lonely... I probably would... that coupled with the sight of eye sore pictures that would probably kill me inside... but to go... perhaps I can't runaway forever... perhaps there's someone out there... who will learn the truth from me and prove to me for once... there really is... someone who accepts me and is of the same... ...

Should I? Lost in the middle of the darkest before dawn... ... I sorta still can't believe and heart broken... one can forget so fast... ... ... ... I can't... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment