Monday, July 13, 2009

Three Deeds Re-Visited


Three deeds... mentioned earlier prior to doomsday... ... Three deeds accomplished... Three deeds sealed...

One to prove mastery and restore forgotten honour for someone lost...
One to heal scars and regain the glory...
and...
One to make the legacy of a certain someone who left live on...


Time to reveal each task... and reveal each wish... Starting from the very first whose identity is that of math common test... To prove my worth as a teacher for someone whom I spent timeless hours spent trying to make better and putting in all my heart to believe... Accomplished that goal... So I guess... I proved my worth... and mastery and reiterate my worth once more... somehow... hey thanks yea.... and sorry too... =( At least this gives me the power to wanna try again... =X

Second is a bandage to heal the wounds of a hurt confidence... Once bitten twice shy... But this time though not really very well done... chemistry was good i guess... So I bandaged my own wound and regained my chemistry confidence somehow... Going to aim for top again =)

Third... a sad story... The departure of mdm sim my respected biology teacher... I disappointed u during your last period with us... Just passed every single test and gave you empty promises one after another... I know... u must be so disappointed becuz J1 A was the only grade I was getting but come to J2 things changed... =( This time Bio common test I got A yea Mdm Sim =) I hope you are proud again yea... I miss your teachings... And I promise I will make your spirit and legacy live on and show the other classes mdm sim is the best bio teacher i promise... XD

End of three promises... three accomplished... I prospect the very origin and set off from the threshold... Ended up at the point of all beginnings... Only to understand... everything is a cycle...

My heart stirs today... ... But I hushed myself... ... ... ... Everything changed... Everyone changed... Only... ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment