Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Just Need To Vent Because No One Is Around Now

Why are you sad again... ? =( I thought you expected it didn't you? Or was it you just bluffed yourself that you didn't know? T.T Why do you wanna cry? I thought you said... you wouldn't anymore? What is it you really hurt about? Tell me yea? =X Don't just feel so sad... ... it's so unhealthy you know... ... Do you really care so much... ... that it really hurts you this much...? =((

Just you know... ... It's no fair place for comparison... so dun always take it so personally... and blame yourself over everything... You're not superman... I know... it really sucks... when you are feeling so worthless... and you feel the whole world... dun value you anymore... I mean yea... the world is so big... what makes you so special? Yet to you you know... you are your own world... and always rememeber that... ... the most important person in the world to you is always yourself... ... =((( So dun feel so dejected... ...

What's your worth? A piece of gold or some piece of shit? Why do I feel... ... like I have not much worth... Overestimated myself... ...

Zhao Mian who do you think you are? When you see yourself so unhappy and depressed and always say this line: I really am happy for them... just I am sad for myself... =(( Dun be sad... ... though as I tell you dun be... my heart hurts so bad too... because I am you... ... ... ... Dun be so sad... for yourself... please... ... ... ...

Just as I see every parting moment... ... And go off alone... plus I try so hard... to gain acceptance and to fulfill a promise probably only I remember... My heart breaks in all directions... And cry my pillow wet all just feeling sad for... myself... ...

Why am I so worthless? I really wish... ... ... ... ... ...

I was more worthy... ... =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment