Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Feel So...

I wonder... with a mind so deep in thought... As I listen to a song that brings wrinkles to the heart... As I hear and see everything around me... And the feelings I feel everyday... ... I wonder... with a mind so blank... As I think of what I am writing now... Look out of the window and see the sky... ... I wonder... if someone up there can hear me... ... I wonder... if.... if... the wind will convey you my message because I miss you... But my mum says when someone goes away they will never come back... ... They will be some place you will never find them until... one day its time for you to go there... ...

I wonder... ... with a lonely and inquisitive heart... as I worry of tommorow like there's no the day after... If I will ever find someone who will remind me as much as you do... ... I grew up while you were 'away'... no longer the spoilt kid from last time... I told you... I would be successful one day... but you said... I'll never with a smile... I know you were joking... because... you believed me more than I believed in myself... ...

Those times when I was just a little boy... we always played together... and everytime you will bring me new stuff to play... I miss those days... ... Yet... no one seems to talk about you anymore... as I am guilty... No one talks about you anymore... I wonder... if you can see me get all those As in my exams just as you believed I would one day... ... I have great friends... And I love them just as you showed me friends are more than family sometimes... ...

I wonder... If you feel lonely... And if you still remember me? I await that day when I'll visit you someday when I grow old... and tell you all the stories I cumulated so long... I bet you can't wait for me to tell you all about it... We can take the whole of our next lives and I'll tell you... ... I promise... Sister has grown to be more like a woman now... though kinda find her irritating... ...

Dandelions will bring wishes yea? I blow and hang on and see those white fluffy stuff go to the sky I make so many wishes... Now... hey... life is dull and sad... But I guess what makes me so special yea? Because as I see things happen around me I kinda take it all to heart... And ask myself... what I done wrong? Now... just wanna help someone... If you would just allow me please? Wanna offer some aid... becuz I wanna do it more than I would myself... Each day as I slip further and further from what i was holding on... ... My heart trembles... ...

I know we will meet one day... ... Sis seems to have forgotten about you and accepted someone else... But I won't yea... ... I listen to what you said... Plucked a dandelion ( though I am not sure if what i plucked was one...) and blew hard into it until every last white thing has blown out... You said it will make wishes come true... And I wish... ... I can render my help to someone I love...

A subtle wind blows and things get blown away... But always... always... always... ... hang on when you are about to slip... ... can you hear me? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment