Friday, July 10, 2009

Fragments of Past Tense Pt 2: 2/2=1

As time goes by... these memories stored... begin to pile to form a sphere... A sphere so round, symmetrical... a sphere so shiney, darkned core... A sphere to hold 2 hemispheres... 2 hemispheres of different peers... Reunite the missing link, a bridge is formed, and frenship keep... Lackluster and lustrous oxymoronic... a sphere so dull... yet pure as pearl, forever written... forever heard... for in this darkest time of need ...a lustrous sphere... a darkened sphere... fused to form a genesis...


Of course I immediately made them drop that idea... as they were obviously going down the wrong direction haha... -.- Love him as a friend... in this case BEST FRIEND XD... They were all damn curious of who this mystery guy was but I told them chance will allow them to meet him one day if they lucky that is... hee

Well... days of dry waiting changed when that day came... Night before I was still quite excited though haha that tmr was going to be the day... Just one thing is... I had no idea when he was gonna touchdown... morning? afternoon? night? Well I betted on 6pm in the evening and like sent msg then... He said he had so 'touched down'... Quite joyous cuz I thought initially I so ZHUN msged him just as he came back... But later PUI... when he say he actually touchedown like in the wee hours of morning... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz made me excited for nothing... But nontheless happy he was back... =)))))))))))

Anxious to hear his tales of Korea hhx (By the way... 'HHX' = hao hao, xiao something he invented and I learned to use too =D) and whether he managed to get XXX... Well in the end he just brought chocs... lots of them which was delicious of course... haha... as he said too his taste good one =P So chatted at night on MSN how to pass XXX to someone... and after that went to sleep with well you could say a satisfied feeling... NExt day came as a surprise... When I onlined in the early morning and he was actually there and asked me... If i wanted to go school study...

To speak the truth rule no. 1... Zm never studies out of home... But I agreed haha... cuz kinda wanna interact with my best friend and i didn't want him to lonely and feel rejection =) It turned out quite fun too haha... We studied though I kinda distracted him with lots of horoscope stuff about aries, capricorns and libras HHX And then had lunch and he told me find someplace good to eat since I was the 'floorhead' there... Got him to try the Nasi Lemak at Boonlay Market but he said my taste was bad... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -.- "'

Soon started going to school study on a regular basis and I looked forward to it... Though I could not really concentrate and study in school I enjoyed the process... I took it as a bonding session everytime! Well... heard one day of a story of a poor capricorn and some related probs... And I guess... I tried to help but ended up making things worst... I actually went to tag something on that capricorn's blog... I got so guilty I told him... and he sort of angry... And I really sad and so disappointed with myself... I told him... 'I'm so extremely sorry shun... I know u will never forgive me becuz I can never forgive myself... I will... inorder to show u how sorry i am... Delete my own blog... T.T'
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment