Sunday, July 19, 2009

EXTREMELY ANGRY (ARGHHH!!!)



Warning... this is going to be a super duper angry, annoyed, vexed, frustrated, fiert, offensive, negative, explosive, attacking, and SUPER SARCASTIC post... ...

GOSH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I Was THE VICTIM U KNOW!!! The victim... Feel so damn ^&%#&#@ NOW!!! GOing to use so many languages that are so coarse I never EVER use them until THINGS like this are just a serious SUPER duper PAIN in tHE ASSHOLE!!! I mean TALK ABOUT HYPOCRITES!!! WHen u thought perhaps u KNOW that u are a person of masks so dun expect ppl to be such an OPEN BOOK!!! But REALLY LA!!! WHAT IS THIS!!! FOOLED ME FROM THE START!!!

And U NEED NOT EVEN raise a single finger and EVERY thing GOES YOUR WAY LA... Fucking FAIRNESS!!! WHERE's The justice SIA!!! GOD if u existed!!! U bloody MIA sia!!! See me GET TRICK ALSO NEVER GIVE ME A HINT!!! I NEVER EXPECTED THIS!!! I NEVER... SO MUCH EVIL THOUGHTS in my mind that i wanna employ for ULTIMATE VENGEANCE!!!! But I tell myself I WON"T WILL NOT EVER GO TO THAT LOW LEVEL and plot and scheme u know... AT LEAST i know the meaning of KNOW THE LIMITS!!!!

GEESSSHHHH!!! U KNOW THAT I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED... That All these years of my ENTIRE LIFE... I never doubted people so much and WHAT U DO NOW... THANKS VERY MUCH AH!!! THANKS AH (SUPER SARCASTIC HERE SUPER DUPER FREAKIN SARCASTIC FYI) for teaching me this valuable lesson THAT PEOPLE OF YOUR CALIBRE I WILL SHUN FAR FAR AWAY... U know what I CANNOT STAND THE MOST? THat is that NO ONE U KNOW!!! NO ONE WILL EVER BE BELIEVE ME!!!!

Becuz I am always the bad guy! I am the outspoken one who picks on people... YET WHY ONLY I SEE THOSE THINGS HAPPENING!!!!? WHY ONLY ME!!! If I had some SOLID EVIDENCE I WILL SHOW IT TO THE world SO PEOPLE WILL FINALLY FUCKING BELIEVE ME!!! Wah u go Hollywood la... I surrender becuz I can never win u... with your superb acting... INFACT SO good that until now I tell ppl PPL ALSO HARDLY TAKE A WORD I SAY... Becuz people just think I am OUT TO GET U!!!

U STOLE FROM ME!!! U STOLE something I PUT IN SO MUCH EFFORT U KNOW!!!? U KNOW OR NOT? K N O W KNOW!!! KNOW!!! KNOW!!? What is effort it is to sacrfice EVERYTHING U know even your future and all your time and money even ALL GO DOWN TO MY FIRST TIME EFFORT!!! YEt nothing compares to your doing nothing sia... NOTHING AT ALL... FUCK LA GOD!!! FUCK LA MY LIFE... WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS peice of CRAP and dump in front of me... Go die la... I can't do anything... CURSE U ALSO CANNOT... CURSE U SO WHAT? REVENGE SO WHAT? IT's HAPPENED...

BUT U KNOW WHAT IS THE SINGLE thing I HATE the most... IT IS THAT NO ONE BELIEVES ME and think I am the hypocrite... YES YES i DID SOME MISTAKES SOMETIMES.... AND probably portrayed MYSELF THAT WAY... BUT... PLZ LA I BEG EVERYONE PLZ LA T.T BELIEVE ME SIA... I admit I dun even know I am going berserk or not... BUt I KNOW I FEEL SO VICTIMISED and I WANNA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD... JUST DOES THE WORLD BELIEVE ME OR NOT?

Ms HUANG was like saying... u know... that... someone wrote in essay... once bitten twice shy... but what if once bitten U DIE!!! I DIE LIAO LA... KILLED BY U U SILENT KILLER... GO DIE BACKSTABBING HYPOCRITICAL FUCKING BITCH SLUT ASSHOLE!!! Worst thing was I die liao I DUN EVEN KNOW!!! I am a ghost now... who just realised I was killed... And now i wanna find MY OWN BODY!!! But its all too late my body decomposed liao... I am a ghost and no ONE CAN HEAR ME!!!! HEAR ME SCREAM REDRESS!!!

Plz la... I HATE U SO MUCH NOW... I wanna strangle u to death if IT WAS LEGAL... YET ITS ILLEGAL SO CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY... I dun believe u will go unnoticed... sooner or later someone will see u as i see u too... THEN ppl will know I AM NOT LYING... If heavean does have a fucking eye or something heavean will watch u and make sure u get your just desserts!!!! SWEET SOUR TANGY DESSERT!!! U dark and ominous being... YOUR HOLLOW SOUL DROWNS IN YOUR SINS... NOW U FEEL WHAT DEATH IS LIKE!!! I CONDEMN U!!!! FOR ETERNITY IN MY HEART... I CONDEMN U!!!!!

I hate u with a fire red... an ICY blue... an ENVIOUS green and an OUTRAGEOUS ORANGE!!! WHY SIA... WHY U WANNA STEAL... IF I NEVER GAVE U THE OPPORTUNITY and opened the door the wolf also cannot come in... YEA I KNOW I AM STUPID AND DUMB... BUT NEXT TIME... NO MORE!!!! I HATE U!!!! I HATE U TO THE VERY CORE... BUT U KNOW WHAT? TWo can play the acting game... I will not tell u HOW MUCH I HATE U IN REAL LIFE... I Will still ACT like NOTHING HAS HAPPENED... SO that i can be close enough to u to see your DOWNFALL one day and have the FINAL LAUGH!!!

won't anyone... plz believe me? plz... =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment