Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brooding Depressed

I thought I angry one de... But in the end I actually feel so lousy I wanna cry. Now think about it this is actually the very first time my good intentions got turned down. Rather it was brushed aside. Sincerely wanted to thank someone de but turned out I was brushed aside like nothing like that. Not even a formal rejection just anyhow dai guo only. Anyways it's no big thing also... Just something nice I saw while going out today then thought maybe u might like and I feel guilty about going ur house make xmas presents for other ppl but nvr give u anything...

But yar... crying over such trivial matters would be stupid and dumb. But do feel this urge to wanna cry. Feel really lousy and depressed. Online now... also dunno what I'm expecting. Sleep also cannot sleep... I wonder if it's really misunderstanding or not. That I shall not leave to judge by myself. Perhaps hearing an ample explanation would be good. But then again the die has already been cast. Dmg dealt... worst off... this good intention not even for someone I like have a crush on or anything. It's a good fren somemore so makes matters all the more worst. becuz u would have thought good frens would be more sensitive and sensible than to brush u aside... T.T very sad

No comments:

Post a Comment