Friday, December 18, 2009

Feeling Sticky

Dunno what's up. But nowadays I have headaches everyday before I sleep. Not sure if it's the weather... But I feel awfully sticky. somehow my skin seems to be secreting excess oils and it just gives ur face especially that wet and moist kind of feeling. Super irritating. Tomorrow's gonna be the day to go Toh Liling house to bake stuff. Kinda look foward but also lethargic as well... zzzzz

Dun really have that mood to go out much since I got addicted to maple again. As much as immersing myself in a virtual reality really passes the time. At the end of the day I always feel that I have no life. well... always a bummer. I mean last few days I was complaining that I have nothing better to do. And now... I finally found something to keep me occupied for the whole day and I'm complaining again. i guess finding what u truely want is a quest that is life-long. zzzz

Teaching days are coming up and I feel I ought to brush up on my academics. BUt then again there is the more threatening problem of appearance. I wonder how I shld appear to fit the role of an educator. What clothes to shop for, what hair to cut, etc etc... It's a bummer. Not to mention chalets are coming up and I really really shld go slim down shldn't I? lol

Well... for now... let's do this one by one... I guess let's see if we can make the desired dream taste that I want in my tarts tmr... so I can give everyone a super sweet xmas hahaha.... well cya peeps... I feel so sticky now... I think i need a bath =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment