Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Last Post Before 2010

Today ain't exactly 31st December, the last day of 2009... But I am writing this post now or I won't have another chance to do so tmr since I going countdown ^^V. Life in 2009 has been really messy... A year of tragedies, tears and broken hearts like no other =.= SERIOUSLY... Well but taking things with a pinch of salt bah. I mean through adversity I learnt so much about the way of life and how to handle things.

Every LAST day of the year I would perform the same ritual. Wirte all the bad things of the year and burn them away at my balcony, so that it would go with the wind. Then it's time for new year resolution time =) One thing to note though... would be that I think my life is blessed with great ppl. So I made up this golden fren thingy to make sure these frens shall stay with me for my life =) k la sound a bit like I am trying to drag them all in and tie them on chains XD But I dun care haha...

To the sentimental pisces who aims to be a teacher, Radhiah; To the fun-loving and soon to go NS Cancer, Bao Long; To the Aquarius with the accent and charm, Anna; To the Hot, SEXY Divaish-ish-ish-ish =P Capricorn, Khairiyah; To the leo whose words make me pissed sometimes =.= yet is trustworthy, Toh Liling; To the pisces who has been my great fren throughout my whole JC life, Yuting; And to the Aries who always likes to 'hahaha' and invented HHX, Shun Jie. You guys are my golden friends. =D I love u guys forever (though it sounds gross) Hope we can be frens for the rest of our lives... Best friends forever always.

No comments:

Post a Comment