Monday, December 7, 2009

A Surprising Discovery

Following up from yesterday's prom day at home... hmm seriously went to check out the various scholarships and schools and courses etc. Well sort of made up my mind that I'm going to NUS since they offer a really interesting programme called USP which has gotten sparkles all over my eyes hahaha. Well course-wise still as always a blur. Hopefully as time comes by this haze will slowly subside.

Looked through the prom pictures this morning all excited. But guess too bad 08S02 prom pics are not up yet. Kinda hope they were though. But I did saw F3 prom pics. Some ppl were easily recognisable while others I was like searching high and low becuz below the fb pic they called state the name but I can't even find them =.=. One of these was Winnie. I was like searching so hard you know cuz I was like thinking WHERE THE HELL got? Until I finally gave up and eliminate one by one then I found and I was like AYEEEEEEEEEEEE... There she is. ok so enough of the drama lol. But this game was really fun. Let's call it search for the ppl in the prom pics game ^^V. Mildred also looked quite different. She looked very pretty leh hahaha of course not to say she looks ugly to begin with la =.=.

So woke up this morning all excited. Played the prom pics game and got awed by ppl's amazing transformations, and then again I find myself telling myself over and over in my head... zzz I'm Bored... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Still think Lovely Complex is fantabulous and awesome beyond reason, that goes without saying. It is in thy heart that it shall forever ignite with passion ^^V.

Well some bad news for everyone. Surely this is a douse of cold water. get this! 29.58% of Singapore A level graduates obtain 3H2 As in 2008 T.T Worst 29.31% of A level graduates obtained 4H2 As in 2008 zzzzzz And here I was thinking that if I could get 3H2 As I would be good. But there goes that saying that one mountain is always higher than the other... T.T Well except for Everest of course LOL.

So that means if I just get 1 less A I am out of the game. Loser for life; future ruined; syonarra scholarships; viva la vida my hopes and dreams. It's kind of hard to imagine that majority of ppl get 3H2 As. =.='' seriously. I would have thought it was the minority you know. Well face facts I guess... U snooze you lose. And a startling new thought for me. Perhaps i shld just leave all the future planning to AFTER i get back my A levels. For all u know I may be in for a big surprise and see my dreams plummet to rock btm... Hai depressing. Oh well that's why I have lovely complex for *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment