Monday, December 14, 2009

Closing Chapter and the Dull Future

Finally finished the whole of the lovely complex manga series. Just as awesome the anime and movie was this manga was definitely worth the buy and the reading. There were many parts in the manga that I had no idea about by just merely watching the anime and movie. Well... bad news is... the poison of lovely complex is intensifying haha. I'm starting to get really high expectations of life and all. well hope there won't be much impact in the future though.

Dun really have anything much to do nowadays... I'm bored zzzzz Even computer games are like boring me and TV programmes just suck sometimes. Wish I could find something interesting to do. Otherwise I shall might as well rot at home =.= Oh well... bored now just typing all this. Gotta go use the toilet liao lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment