Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bugging Dread =.=

I'm so bored. Yet I dun feel like doing anything. Played a bit of maple but soon it felt sickening. Read a few magazines and I just realised I've read them at least twice already... Wish there was someone to talk to but then I realise I dun really have anything to say either. Hai... mundane life. But I know can't complain much either becuz it's always this cyclic thing when I always dread the bored when there's not work yet yearn the bored when work piles upon more work. But somehow if i were to choose between the two... I realise I prefer it when there was work, becuz it gives me a direction at least, instead of rotting days away on ends.

Urrrhhh.... Now dying of the dread... Probably irritating some ppl on MSN becuz I'm too broed... >.< ps ah. Well that irritating feeling is upon me again of something I'm supposed to do long ago since the end of A lvls. trust me... I'm FEELING it... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz It's a curse I tell u. A curse that makes my life miserable. Gosh dun even know if anyone can guess what I'm describing. BUGGING FREAK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment