Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Is Coming =X

Time is moving sporadically nowadays. I mean when I look at the calendar I'm partially shocked and amzaed that it's like just slightly more than a week ago that I was dealing with my last A levels paper, yet time is moving incredibly slow. Feels like it's been a month or more that I've been lazing at home; Ironically as much as I dread that time seems to be crawling I also sort of wish it was not that fast because of many things. =/

Well... Khairiyah's birthday is like round the corner and I am like cracking my brains over what I shld do. =X Well actually I shldn't even be posting this thing here incase khairiyah reads my blog and it no longer becomes a surprise zzzzz. But too late liao, cuz last few post I said le so whatever liao. Anyways got a few things I wanna plan this december. But let's keep it a bit mysterious. Firstly gonna be Santa Clause hohohoho. Secondly Khairiyah Birthday bash and plan ^^V. Next, a surprise sendoff for someone during early january. Gotta start cracking my head for some good ideas zzzz...

Anyways as I continue to read the lovely complex manga the more I feel I'm poisoned by fantasy zzzz. Now i really wish that life was more like the manga. But too bad it's not. Hence feel really bored now.... =//

Still nothing much to say. Rather it's hard to put into words. Well look forward to next monday becuz Toh Liling is coming back from her Genting trip and I can go her house for baking. YAY!!! Toh Liling quick come back leh XD!!! Oh well... I have nothing much to say anyways... So shan't mumble on...

No comments:

Post a Comment