Monday, December 28, 2009

A Choice Between The Pregnant Lady and The Child

Bl's going to NS pretty soon. It will be in exactly 7 days... And nowadays I go out with him everyday. I guess it has been a long time since I went on outings like these with bl. Last time was probably in our sec school days when we do that every week. I guess ppl are driven by circumstance, but no matter the time and distance I guess two ppl can still be great frens.

Went pooling for the first time in my life today. Gotta say it was really fun and addictive. The satisfaction that u get from hearing the ball go into the pocket and the piak sound of colliding billiard balls seriously sounds splendid. Can't wait to go pool again to hone my skills. In any case always on TV, guys who play pool and are good at it are very cool lol.

Well today when going back home, I took my usual 243 bus. But this time I met with a really difficult situation. The bus during evening was pretty crowded so it was like many ppl were standing. But I got up early so I managed to get a seat. But then hmmm... saw this very young boy with his mother just standing in front of me. So I decided to give my seat up to the boy la. But when I stood up I realised to my greatest shock that the person standing beside my seat was a pregnant lady o.O. And I SERIOUSLY didn't know. Felt incredibly guilty and I asked myself... I mean if I had the choice to choose again... Between a pregnant lady and a small boy who would I choose. =S At the end of the day I thought I would have gave that seat to the pregnant lady u know... hai... I feel she deserves it even more =/ I know how hard it is to carry a tiny human in ur belly =X

hai... Well got home and started thinking more and more about the small quest for the BIG why. And hai... From things i hearing from ppl... frankly I feel super depressed and sad. But I guess they were just being frank so I dun blame them. I shld have known anyways =/

On a totally different matter, I think I shld just surrender u know. Wash my hands off everything. Becuz somehow I dun think I am deemed as trustworthy by that person anyways. More like maybe I'm expecting too much again? or probably thinking too much like I always do? In any case I feel my genesis in this whole episode is probably self-made bah... probably just me seeing it as good when it is in fact nothing. Simple joys over nothing... dratz but I guess it's a hint to wash myself clean =///

No comments:

Post a Comment