Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Drug That Makes Me Go Dazey(HOHOHOHO!!)


Anyone reading this has JUST GOT TO WATCH THIS FREAKING GOOD ANIME!!!! It is not just a show, it is THE show. Emphasis on 'THE SHOW'!!!! OMG I dun even know where to start. It's so great it has got me giddy and excited just talkng about it hahahaha... This anime was SO impactful it made me wanna share my happiness with everyone I know. Becuz after watching it I have this strange sense of happiness and bliss like the feeling of I'm in love. SERIOUSLY I swear. And I'm not the only one who says that! Hooi Kim also say watch le will give a sort of blissful feeling. But oooohhhh.... I feel like I'm in heaven.=) When characters of the anime cry I grab a pack of tissue. When they laugh I laugh along. And when romantic moments come my palms sweat and I stare with my eyes glued to the moniter. I swore i screamed like a fangirl on multiple occasions too XD

kk... I was so excited that I forgot to mention what this anime is called in the first place zzzz. It's... LOVELY COMPLEX. Dear lord jesus and god from all religion thanks for the godsend. I'm so greatful *_*!!! All go this link: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/lovely-complex-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free!!! I bet my dignity that u will LOVE it! It's my greatest regret not watched this earlier. The blessing and lover of my present. And the inspiration for my future. This is not just GOOD. It is AWESOME and FANTABULOUS!!! It is MOST IMPTLY... good... for the SOUL... *_* To summarise it's about a relationship between two most unlikely ppl. A girl who is freaking tall and a guy who is freaking short. You can expect to see heartwarming scenes and of course comedic ones that will make u ROFL. U can count on my words.

I wonder what magic this show has that makes me change my view of many things. Used to have these feelings that BGRs are horried and all for awhile post some traumatic experience. But now love is painted in a rosy picture to me now. =D I just keep feeling honey and smile to myself everyday. Never felt this good for ages. It's like all my troubles and worries just momentarily disappeared after watching this life-changing show... It's a magical drug. been rewatching it multiple times. You know it is SO GOOD they converted this anime into a life action movie starring real life actors. AND I NVR THOUGHT REAL LIFE WOULD BE SO AWESOME. After I watched it i almost fainted from happiness... Like if I got hit my a car I would die with no regrets LOL.


Well one of my most fav episodes... (Of COURSE all of them ARE MY FAV!!! HOHOHOHOHO ^^V) was one about the birthday when the guy finally confess to the girl after rejecting her two times, which lasted over 17episodes... =.= zzzz. But it was worth the wait those magical 17 episodes, when they finally got tgt. XD Well... about birthdays... I guess one of my good friend's bday is coming right up... Khairiyah. I wonder what I shall do this time. Oh and not to mention Christmas is coming too. I guess almost everyone would be receiving presents from me since I'm on a starvation diet and have tons of money to spend on gifts ^^V Well did wanted to spend all that money on something i really want... But nah I guess christmas comes once a yr and I'm going army soon so might as well spend my last christmas as a teen before i go into army and become supposedly a man... =.=


Birthdays sure remind me of many things... But I shall not elaborate. And I guess there is such a thing as drug immunity. Becuz... I mean I still think the anime was fantabulous and AWESOME just the effect that it gives me of erasing all bad memories all that seems to be weakening... haha Oh well nothing last forever i guess... So many burning qns in my mind now. but k I guess i just go rewatch the whole anime series again. ^^V

There is a three letter word I have been wanting to use for a long time though... ... oh well... =X

No comments:

Post a Comment