Friday, December 11, 2009

(No inspiration of a title =.=)

Yea today finally mock interview was over. It was a good experience and all... But how to put it... as much exciting as it was I sort of long anticipated that surely I would do good for interviews. So I guess congratz to myself, the trainer said she would definitely give me the scholarship, and if someone didn't it would no longer be that the problem lies with me. Not wanting to sound all arrogant or anything but then... yar a bit expected anyways since I'm a natural at oral skills and now with the interview secrets and techniques that i learnt.

I went to purchase the whole manga set of lovely Complex today. Still reading them as of now. AWESOME as always XD I mean the manga storyline is almost the same as the anime and movie yet somehow different. It goes into greater detail and there was even more scenes which were neither shown in the anime nor movie. For now I'm engrossed. heee so tmr will be a whole day of reading the manga and indulging in the world of Lovely Complex. ^^V

Having these weird empty feelings lately. Wonder what that could mean. Someone warned me about me getting too engrossed in Lovely Complex and hence poisoning my own mind with too much fantasy. A bit skeptical at first. But how to say... Do somehow feel something is lacking. I look towards the romance and frenships etc in the anime and all and start to wish I had them or live a life in that fantasy reality. Perhaps that would start to explain the sudden bore with life itself. Lacks the exciting elements in the fantasy world. Wonder how things will turn out... =X Have imposed silence again today on someone else. Well to be perfectly honest, when i impose silence I always know u know... that I'm being unreasonable. It's not that I am so evil and forceful in wanting people to enjoy the things that I enjoy. It's really not that. When I say I'm angry... I'm not angry at anyone in particular. Just feel lousy and angry that's all... Imposing silence is just my way to avoid like feeling negative or getting angrier while my flames simmer so that next time I see someone I would be alright again...

Perhaps as someone i rmb once told me. What's wrong with me you know? No one thinks like that. Only I do... Well... haiz... I can't really do anything about that. So for now since I've imposed silence... let's be it bah... I guess I just lack the social skills...

Anyways... latest development in the teaching internship thing. Saw a picture and info about the teaching supervisor I would be having already. Apparently it's a physics teacher, and I was rather shocked since... I am not even going to teach physics... so I wonder wth that arrangement was about. Feel the stress coming as I start to realise that the hands of the students are in my hands. Gotta make sure I'm a good teacher or I would really disappoint those students. I do have confidence in the subjects that I am teaching. But then... teaching them to a whole class is another thing entirely. fingers-crossed... ...=X

Do feel fantasy and reality are closing together in my mind... perhaps my mind is really starting to get poisoned by Lovely Complex and it's fantasy ideals... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment